The average person is using the internet for 10 hours a day and scrolling through their smartphones an additional 4-5 hours daily. In this world, it’s not uncommon to be glued to your phone staring at the screens rather than taking in what’s around you. And with so much time spent on social media platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and more; there are many people struggling with acne due to increased oil production caused by too much screen time!
The “how to remove sns nails at home without acetone” is a method that has been around for a while. There are 4 easy ways to do it.
SNS nails, sometimes known as powder nails, are incredibly popular since they are very simple to apply. The good news is that they can also be removed rapidly.
Aluminum and acetone are two examples of materials that may be used. You will end up with nice nails regardless of the method you use.
Many individuals are perplexed about how to remove these nails at home since they are unfamiliar with the most simple and effective methods? Continue reading to discover out.
How to Remove SNS Nails from Your Home
Here are some fantastic strategies for removing SNS nails at home without too much trouble.
1. Make Use of Common Household Items
The good news is that SNS nails can be removed using common home products, making the whole operation relatively cost-effective.
The removal procedure does not take long, but it must be carried out in a methodical manner for best results. Here’s how you can accomplish it using common home goods.
- To eliminate these nails, you may use baking soda and toothpaste. When you apply the mixture to your nails, they fall out.
- To achieve the greatest results, use two parts hydrogen peroxide with one part real hot water. After that, you must immerse your hands in them. Your fingers may get a little white, but the nails will fall out. This is one of the simplest home treatments available.
- White vinegar: Because vinegar is very acidic, it cleans nicely and may swiftly remove SNS nails. It’s important to remember not to use too much of this since it might harm your natural nails.
2. Alcoholic beverages
If you don’t want to use acetone on your hands, you may remove the nails using alcohol instead. You should choose a product with a high alcohol concentration if you want to get excellent results.
- Simply add a tiny amount of alcohol to your nails and the SNS nails will fall out in no time.
- The whole procedure should take no more than 30 minutes.
- While enjoying the procedure, keep in mind that too much strong alcohol might make you feel dizzy.
- To get rid of the unpleasant stench, use a mask or use a fan.
Foil made of aluminum
Here are some simple instructions for removing these nails using aluminum foil. You must be very patient during the treatment.
- Remove the top layer of the nails using sandpaper: Use sandpaper to remove the top layer of the nails. This is critical if you want everything to come together correctly. Spend enough time filing each nail to ensure that all the layers of powder are removed quickly.
- Cotton balls and acetone: Tear the cotton balls into little pieces that will fit exactly on your nails. Then soak them in acetone thoroughly before applying each nail. It’s also important to make sure the cotton balls don’t drop acetone.
- Cover the fingernails with aluminum foil: After placing the cotton ball on the fingernails, wrap each nail in aluminum foil. While doing so, make sure the metal foils are tightly wrapped around the cotton balls to keep them in place. To keep the foil in place, wrap a large piece of your finger around it.
- Allow the nails to absorb the acetone: To ensure that the nails have properly absorbed the acetone, wrap them for at least 15 minutes. This will ensure that the results are satisfactory. While you’re at it, make sure your motions are limited.
- The foil must be removed correctly since this is the last stage. You must ensure that you push down on the nails so that the powder is removed by the cotton. Do this for each nail, and be careful to file them down to eliminate any evidence of the powder.
4. Removing SNS Nails with Acetone
Without a doubt, acetone is a highly powerful medium for eliminating these nails, but it must be used correctly to get excellent results. Avoid getting too much acetone on your nails. This is how you should go about it.
- Each nail should be filed properly: Start by filing the upper layer of the SNS nail using a standard nail file. Remember that the more you file, the more acetone will be absorbed into your nails.
- Fill a basin halfway with hot water and dip your fingers in it. Remember to avoid using hot water. Allow your fingers to soak for a couple of minutes before removing them. You’ll need two bowls if you want to work on both hands at the same time. Choose a dish large enough to hold all five fingers.
- Soak a towel in acetone: You may use paper towels for this. To make them, just fold them in half and soak them in acetone. You don’t need to soak your nails fully with acetone; just enough to keep them moist.
- Put your nails on the wet towels: After the towels have been soaked in pure acetone for at least 15 minutes, you must place your nails on them. This will ensure that the acetone is effectively absorbed by the nails. Wear a mask, keep a window open, or even turn on a fan to ensure that the acetone scent does not offend you.
- Once you’ve finished soaking your fingers in acetone for 15 minutes, wipe the nails with a paper towel. It’s now time to remove your fingers and clean your nails with a paper towel. If you find any residue on your nails, just file it away using a nail file.
Removing these powder nails is not difficult; with the information provided above, you can complete the operation at home in the most efficient way.
As you may already be aware, all of the aforementioned components or instruments may be obtained readily inside your home or purchased at affordable costs from stores.
So, it’s safe to assume that after reading the previous information, you now know how to remove SNS nails.
The “nails after sns removal” is a process that can be difficult to complete. Here are 4 easy ways to remove the nails at home.
- how to remove sns nails with toothpaste
- how to remove sns nails with tips at home
- how to take off sns nails at home with nail polish remover
- sns removal near me
- how much does it cost to remove sns nails